Sunday 23 December 2012

Are you a cock blocker?

Cock blocking ourselves! 

I observed a young lad in the tunnelbana the other day who was clearly terrified when an absolutely breathtaking girl sat next to him. She clearly was begging and yearning for said young lad to just try and talk to her. She moved and "accidentally fell" vigorously within the motion of the train attempting to at least make body contact with this young lad but to no avail. You could see that he was clearly in pain and anguish as he was not only trying to hide his boner for this girl but somehow he couldn't just open his mouth and speak! "Say something dammit" I was shouting in my mind.


As this clearly very disappointed young girl exited the train, she turned around one last time to stare at the toolbox of a guy. A sad, sad sight indeed I tell you. 'Housemate' and I discussed this in depth as she also doesn't understand why guys don't just grow a pair and talk to girls/women over here. Why do you wait till you inebriated? Why do you confide yourself to online dating? As the great StreetKat would say, "why do you subject yourself to such ridicule?" Why do we cock block ourselves? Is it because Sweden is a slightly feminist country therefore scaring the shit outta every guy to a sense where he doesn't even want to look at a woman? Or does it have something to do with jantelagen perhaps? Google that if you not familiar with Swedish laws. 

Whatever the case may be, if the foundation has been laid, why doubt your building skills? She has already done all the hard work by flirting with her eyes or body gestures or in some cases a blatant obvious welcoming smile! So why are you scared? I really don't mean to brag but just for the record, I met 'ScienceGirl' on a bus! Yip, träffades på en buss! and I wasn't drunk! 

Groups of guys constantly spend their boy's night out cock blocking themselves with worry and lots of silly questions like:

*What do I say to her? 

*What if she doesn't like me? 

*How do I approach her? 

*When do I kiss her?

*When do I stick it in? 

*Should I jizz in the condom?

*My God should I even use a condom? 

*When is it the right time to pee on her? 

*Would I be weird if I ask her to finger my asshole?

Enough with the questions guys, you just cock blocking yourself with all that doubt. Grow a pair, go over to her and before you know it....

Colin Out....

No comments:

Post a Comment